From Software Idea To Business
I'm a software developer based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. I've consulted for huge brands such as NHS, Nigella Lawson, Crown Worldwide as well as smaller startups helping get app ideas off the paper and onto the screen. I'm pragmatic, practical, easy to work with and understand business enough to be able to turn your ideas into a fully functional, technical solution.
In my 12+ year career I have so far:
- Built the foundations behind Nigella Lawson's Foodim app.
- Built a product that got acquired by Crown Worldwide for a considerable sum.
- Helped seedata.io get a working application into customer's hands for investors in record time.
- Worked with small startups to establish game-changing products in their field.
- And of course, much much more!
If you have an idea for a piece of software that you think could be the next big thing in your industry then I'm eager to talk to you.
I talk about how software and digital products work on LinkedIn.